As a leading pain management specialist in Pasadena, I offer a very thorough, and scientifically-proven, therapy for head pain – including TMJ pain, chronic headaches, migraines, and jaw pain. It’s called TruDenta pain management therapy; a therapy that only a handful of health professionals are certified to use.
Here are some FAQs for our new pain management patients who want to know more about TruDenta.
1: Why go to the dentist for head pain?
Ongoing and chronic migraines, tension-type headaches, and face, jaw, and neck area pain could be inter-connected. The cause could be unbalanced forces in your mouth that affect the muscles of these areas, leading to changes in the chemical and nerve reactions that cause chronic pain. I have clinically proven devices derived from sports medicine that are used to assess, evaluate, treat, and relieve head pain.
2: What is TruDenta?
- TruDenta is a drug-free, needle-free, and pain-free system to provide long-lasting pain relief.
- The life-changing, therapeutic treatments have been effective in patients suffering from the painful symptoms of chronic headaches, migraines, TMJ/TMD, and many other painful conditions.
3: What should I expect from a TruDenta exam?
- A computerized measurement of the force balance in your mouth on a tooth-by-tooth basis
- A computerized measurement of the disability of your muscle movements
- Mouth movement measurements
With these easy and painless tests, I can see what’s causing your headache symptoms. The remainder of your comprehensive examination helps you and me pinpoint other related areas of mouth health, muscle health, tooth-related issues, and other potential problem areas that will be treated during your TruDenta therapy.
Only TruDenta dentists, like me use this unique combination of assessment technology and education that often leads to immediate symptom resolution for patients.
4: What is the purpose of the TruDenta questionnaire?
- The head health history form allows you to detail all of your pain symptoms and concerns to me.
- It covers your dental history, head pain symptoms, and any possible causes of your head pain.
- The more we know about you and your history of dental, head, and neck issues, the more likely we can help relieve your chronic head pain symptoms.
Are You Ready to Start Living PAIN FREE?
Contact Us Today for a FREE CONSULTATION at Pasadena Pain Management. We can evaluate your headaches, migraines, head and neck pain, and/or TMJ disorder and tell you whether our TruDenta care program is right for you.
Pasadena Pain Management offers pain management treatment Pasadena, CA. Our office is conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable pain management care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping our patients happy and pain free.